Sorry for being inactive for the last several weeks, but I was busy with business-things and could not handle all the workload. But nevertheless, the next trip is about to start and I’m very excited about it already. On thursday next week I’ll be starting the longest trip during The LEO Book project (yet). It’s going to last for 3,5 weeks and will take me to Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Batu Pahat, Medan, Jakarta and Hong Kong.
The current itinerary
- 18/02 – 25/02: I’ll be meeting several clubs in Manila (Philippines) and it’s suburbs,
- 26/02 – 28/02: LEO Club Assunta in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- 01/03 – 02/03: LEO Club Batu Pahat (Malaysia)
- 04/03 – 06/03: LEO Club Stalion (Medan, Indonesia)
- 07/03 – 09/03: LEO Club Kairos Gracia (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- 11/03 – 13/03: LEO Club Hong Kong Host and LEO Club of Kowloon (Kong Kong)
After planning the trip for around eight months now and after countless amount of messages, emails and whatsapp-messages I can not believe that my plane is taking off soon. For this journey I’d like to introduce video-posts which I’m going to publish on my facebook page, so I’ll be able to send you even more impressions from my trip.
Really looking forward to the next 3,5 weeks, meeting many new LEO friends and hope you’ll be following me as well!
Get some impressions from the LEO clubs I’m going to meet
LEO Club Assunta
LEO Club Batu Pahat
LEO Club Stalion
LEO Club Kairos Gracia
LEO Club Hong Kong Host
LEO Club of Kowoloon
Get even more inspiration!
On 400 pages I show community service of young people, whom I was able to accompany during self-organiced travels to 25 countries between 2014 and 2017.
I am designer, creative and photographer from Wels, Austria. I’ll visit 50 LEO clubs until 2017 and will publish a book about similarities and differences of volunteering around the world.